Physical and Occupational Therapy
Medical Social Work
Home Health Aides
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Studies have shown that recovery occurs faster in the home. Within 48 hours of being released from the hospital, a trained Health Care Unlimited licensed professional will come to your home and conduct a thorough assessment comprised of over 100 questions. It will assist us to better take care of you or your loved ones.
The family is an important part of your recovery, and Health Care Unlimited teaches them procedures and techniques to help you.